Friday, October 22, 2010

Brady @ 3 Months

When I went to TX a few weeks ago to watch Kait ball on the soccer field,
and for Grammies B-day, we OF COURSE had to have a mini photo sesh with B$...
Brady turned 3 months that weekend so it was perfect timing.
My little baby is turning into a little boy, one week at a time!
Each week he gets bigger, chubbier and cuter.

Brady looks exactly like I did when I was 3 months. Some people say they can see it,
others say they think he looks like Michael.  I actually think I was chubbier...yes chubbier!
But although he may look like his mommy, he is MICHAEL through and through.
Shy, moody, but one smile and one giggle makes you (me) weak in the knees.

I love you Brady Michael (aka Michael Jr. or "little Michael")
You are the most amazing blessing in mommy's life (besides your daddy of course)
I wouldn't trade our 1, 3, and 5 visits for the world! ok well maybe a little more sleep
wouldn't be so bad :) But daddy says you wake up so much
cuz you need mommy's snuggles! Haha you will learn Daddy is hilarious,
and ALWAYS sarcastic! But that's what we love about him.
I hope you inherit his sense of humor, and daddy's work ethic.
You will be an amazing man if you do!

Brady has officially found his thumb....mom is NOT ok with this!

Love those rolls!



I love this smile!! & open mouth Brady kisses!!

Doesn't that smile make you melt??

He is so DELISH!

Lovin' the cheeks!

Brady LOVES standing up on our laps like a big boy.
We are workin' on those thighs!
Grow muscles Grow!

Buddha Baby!

I think he is getting bored at this point...

....Mommy kisses....

MOM!!! NO MORE!!


B$...Holler!

He couldn't get over the grass on his feet...
New sensation!


Brady is officially OVER pictures....
tried to bust out the binkie to get a few more
with Grammies, but B wasn't havin' it!

So all we got was Grammies holdin' his little feeties...
which actually aren't small at all...they don't fit in any PJ's with feet..
even the 6month pj's are small on his legs and feet!
I think he might have inherited Mom's booty and thighs and daddy's feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment