Monday, October 25, 2010

All Smiles Part Dos

We are making the transition from Fall into Winter and I am not enjoying it one bit.
Brady has been sick with a sore throat and extremely flemmy (is that even a word?)
cough that he can't seem to get over. The kid was almost in a sleeping habit of sleeping through 
the night, but for the last 2 weeks with this cold of his he is up 3-4 times a night.
I am exhausted. No more mid day naps for a stay at home mom.
Now I am a working mom. So the 1, 2:30, 4 and 5:30 wake up calls are kicking
my butt! I think I will at this point have permanent bags under my eyes forever more!

At any rate, I needed a little pick me up on this dreary Monday morning...
So, what else would I need but to see my cute little pumpkin smiling up a storm
as big as the one outside right now!
It's a good thing he is so dang cute, or else he just might be left alone to cry it
out in his crib. (I have tried to let him cry it out, but I'm weak..I always give in)
I can't decide if it is his cough that wakes him up,
or the fact that he might be hungry, because the kid DOWNS 8 oz. in
the middle of the night no problem,
only after having 9 or so right before bedtime!

Oh well I guess it is what it is right? I can't help but love this little kid to pieces.
His 3:30 a.m. smiles still melt my heart.

I love you to the moon and back Brady Boy!














Smilin' and flirtin' with Carly at the UH game.....




Big smiles for mommy!!

Sheer DELIGHT!








This might be one of my faves :)




Lovin' the airplane ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment