Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pumpkin Patch 2010

Fall 2010
I was so excited this year for Halloween to be able to take Brady to his first
pumpkin patch and pick out a great big one! I love the fall crisp weather, and
was so excited to bundle him up and take him to the Big Red Barn in Santaquin, UT.
We took a hayride out to the pumpkin patch, where we could choose our own pumpkin
from an actual patch, fresh off the vine! We went with our friends Kenny, Marci and 
Brady's BFF KP! It was so much fun to get together and see the boys!
KP and Brady are already polar opposites.
Brady has a tiny head and huge body, where as KP is all head! It's like an orange
on a toothpick...ok he isn't THAT skinny but you get the idea!
We will just call KP the "Brain" and we will call Brady the"Enforcer"!

As you can see, Brady was VERY excited about this outing!





All smiles here! They are twins with those big cheeks they got goin' on!
Brady couldn't stop staring and smiling at Marci....I agree Brady she is a babe!




They had these cut out ghosts to take pictures with....
I didn't know Ghosts wore iced out chains...
I guess if you are from the south-side they do...we will call this one JiggaBOO...
Haha That's funny I don't care who you are!




I love the sunset and that tree in the background....









Lovin' this little pumpkin! :)




Can't get enough of his fingers...even if they are hidden in some gloves!









I think Brady is crying because KP gets to suck on his hands,
and I have gloves on Brady's hands, restricting his access!
Dumb ol' mom!




Happy Halloween 2010

2 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun!! All the firsts are the best! Holidays just get funnier and funnier! Little Brady is adorable! You guys make the cutest family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU LOOK SO GREAT BROOKE! AND HOW I WOULD DESCRIBE YOUR LITTLE CHUNK....EATABLE! HE IS SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete