Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Go Coogs!!

For those of you who don't know, Kaitlin, my little sister plays D-1 soccer for
the University of Houston.  She is the poster child for the program...
Tried to find the actual poster but no such luck online...but trust me she BALLS!
This season, with her help, they have made program history.
They for the first time are going to their conference tournament.
Only the top teams qualify, and as of right now they are in 3rd with possibilities
of coming in 2nd. Not too shabby ladies!
It is a NIGHT and DAY difference from watching their program 2 years ago when
I was in Houston. I actually enjoyed watching them play this time around.
Kaitlin is a fabulous teammate; a huge example on and off the field.
Whenever Kait is on the field, she makes plays happen.
I LOVE watching her play.
She takes no crap from no one, 
and I was so excited to bring her #1 fan to Texas this time with me!
We cheered her on, and Brady was an amazing baby and watched (no lie)
most of the game. I am hoping he still loves sports this much when he is older!

Auntie Kait,
We love you so much and are so proud of you!
We love the player you are and have become, and the 
woman you are isn't too shabby either!
Good luck this weekend against Rice,
and kick some booty in FL at your conference tourney!
GO COOGS!!
Love, 
B$, Brooke and Michael







These are the only "Cougs" Michael will let Brady cheer for....


I must say the kid does look good in red :)








TEAM THULIN dominating the field!



Love this Pic!



Brady LOVES his Auntie Kait!


Sho' Nuff!


No comments:

Post a Comment