Monday, October 11, 2010

Timpview Football

 We LOVE football season in our house. YES, even Brady ACTUALLY and LITERALLY watches the TV
when football is on (not too sure how I feel about him already watching the TV, but I'm hoping it's just all
the bright colors and movement...that's what I keep telling myself...)
We decided (and I about DIED when Michael agreed) to do a "Father/Son" photo shoot at Timpview
before the season got too crazy.  It was so much fun, and it's so funny to me to see Brady
in Michael's arms and see just how little he is, but how big he will most likely turn out!
Michael was such a good sport and this was right in the middle of all of the colicky craziness,
and even Brady was a fabulous baby! I was SHOCKED but oh so grateful I was
able to get some cute shots of my boys (and even had Michael get a couple of me). 
I love these dudes to the moon and back!
They rock my world!


 Coach Bakken & Brady Michael


Brady is straight up posin' it for the camera!

 Mommy love!!
 Coach is already gettin' him on the field...teachin' him the ropes!
 My handsome men!
 Yes Brady is balding quite rapidly!
 Look at those CHEEKS!
 FEETIES!!

 SWEET hairdo brosef!


 Lovin' some daddy kisses!!
 Could his smile be ANY more fake at this point?
 My FAVORITE shot of the day!
 Angelina Jolie called....she wants her lips back! :)
 This is his way of telling me he has had enough!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! Love these pictures! Such fabulous memories!!! Brady is a doll I love love those cheeks and lips!! So kissable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the football pics with daddy! Too adorable!

    ReplyDelete