Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Brady's Blessing

On August 29, 2010 Michael gave his little boy a name and a blessing.
Brady Michael Bakken received an amazing blessing from his father, and I
was truly grateful for both of these men in my life. I am so blessed that
Brady has a daddy who was willing and able to give him a blessing at this
time in his life, where there is much to look forward to. We love watching this
little boy grow and love seeing his personality come to life before our eyes.
He truly is a very special little boy and has made our family so complete.
I am so blessed to be his momma bear, and I thank my Heavenly Father on
a daily basis for this incredible little boy. 

The Handsome lil' Dude
 So serious!

 ...Michael says he is crying because I already have him in a tie...
 Nobody knows this (yet) but when it was just me and the lil' guy in the hospital those first
few days, I totally cried when it was just me and him. Not a sad cry, but a "OMG I am
the luckiest girl in the world" type of cry slash "i feel so inadequate for an amazing blessing 
like this little boy".  All I could do was just look at his adorable little face and just
smile with tears running down my face (kinda like they are right now...) and wonder how in
the world did I get so lucky?  I never knew the type of love that mom's have for their
kids until that very moment. I want to protect him from all things bad in this
world or any type of pain. I would do anything for him. He has my whole heart...

How could I NOT be madly in love with this handsome fella?!
 Brady was so good for Daddy and the guys who blessed him. Not a peep!
 All the other ladies who love Brady!
 Marci & KP (Brady's BFF)
 Look at these dudes! I think Brady woke up KP with his screaming...
Poor KP was just sleeping most of the night away...Brady didn't want him to
miss out on all the fun!
 Aunt Jaime loves her some Brady! 
Brady is practicing his fake smile just like daddy's!
 Nana T made sure to be here for the beautiful day too!
 Smiling from ear to ear! Couldn't be happier!
 Isn't Nana T just a doll? I sure hope I age as well as she has!
 Nana & Her B boy!
 LOVE my little family :)

No comments:

Post a Comment