Monday, October 4, 2010

Oh the Faces You make!

Brady makes the funniest faces all the time! Whether he is chillin', happy or furiously crying, I seem to always laugh at the faces he makes. It's the best when you make captions for his faces as if he is really talking! Some sound best with a slight lisp!

...Do I have something on my face?...
  

...Let's EAT...
 ...I need a nap ASAP...
 ...Ah MILK how I love you in my belly!...
...You are SO NOT funny mom...
This is me NOT laughing at you
...This is what happens when I don't get my way...
 ...Where is the Milk?...

...Dad!! I KNOW you don't have the milk!!!...
...I wonder what trouble I can cause today...
...I think I need to poop...
 ...SAY WHAT?!?!...
 ...Blue Steel never looked so good...
 ...REALLY mom with all the pictures? REALLY!?
 ...UGH you again...
 ...ENOUGH already lady....
 ...Ok NOW I'm Pissed....
 ....Milk....Milk....Milk....Milk....Milk....
....Holler atcha BOY!
 ...I invented the fist pump...BOOYA!

No comments:

Post a Comment