Friday, October 8, 2010

Rub a Dub Dub...We Love the Tub!

 Brady LOVES taking a bath! During the "dark days" aka the days of the joyous colic...this was THE ONLY way he would calm down and stop screaming bloody murder!  So needless to say bath time happened at all hours of the day at our house for a while! I don't know why it calmed him down but it was literally almost instant. As soon as those cheeks hit the water he was all smiles! Momma loves bath time just as much because who likes a screaming baby??? Not I my friend, not I! I love seeing my happy boy, and sometimes would bath him for about 30-40 minutes just to have him calm! Selfish probably I know...so don't judge me!

...He is just SO dang cute though....

...Thank you Gma for taking our pic...




 ...SEE! All smiles...
 ...Just chillaxin in baby hottub!...
 ..."oh mom! you are the GREATEST!"...
 ...I constantly want to squish his chubby cheeks...



...LOVE THIS FACE...



...Lovin' the ducky hoody towel....
 ...All clean!...

No comments:

Post a Comment