Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Month One Shenanigans

I really enjoyed my maternity leave, and enjoyed all the time I had to bond and spend time with my
cute lil' man. I didn't go anywhere or do anything crazy, but I really just enjoyed the one on one time.
He is getting bigger by the day and changing so much it's crazy!

One Month Pic
(Can you tell he realizes what I have in my hand?)
 Ok Mom...maybe one quick cute smile :)

 Ok That's enough!

 I mean it lady! NO MORE!
... Sick comb over after bathtime...
 ...Just chillin' it on the couch...
 ...Startin' Brady early in the kitchen...
... I know I know....I look like a gem doin' my "wifely" duties....
 ...Cooking can be tiring....

 ...Mom's little angel when he is sleepin'...
 ...Uh oh...Bad dream...
 ...Takin' morning walks with Momma...
 ...He couldn't believe how long I told him we were going to walk for that day :)

 ...Even Lucy graced us with her presence...



....Hangin' with his "Peeps"

 ...Mom's Main Man is more like it!...







... Tummy naps are my FAVE...
 ...First night out on the town and NO crying....
That deserves LOTS of kisses!
 ...Lil' boy slept right through date night....

 ...The boys LOVE Sunday naps together...
 ....I snore too just like Daddy...

1 comment:

  1. I'm obsessed with all these pictures and updates! I check you blog daily! Love it!

    ReplyDelete