Friday, October 15, 2010

Took It Like a Champ!!

Brady Michael Bakken @ 2 Months
13.5 lbs. (80th %)
23.5 in (77th %)
Head size___? (23rd%)





Brady took another visit to the Doc's at 2 months. The days seemed to fly by! I swear we were just at the
doc's for his 2 week check up and then BAM! 2 months was here before I knew it.


He has a wonderful pediatrician (even though he is crying in this picture)
She is very tender and loving and always answers all of my crazy questions.


He just realized, "Hey this lady aint so bad after all"
His smile just makes me melt...


Mom is staring at the needles about to poke my lil' boy...
Brady can't stop staring at Nana, wondering why she keeps taking
all of these crazy pictures...


Then I showed him the needles and told him to be a big boy...
and this is the face I got ;)

2MonthCheckUp7

The nurse then prepared his little leggies for his shots....

2MonthCheckUp8

...and BAM he is in a world of pain...
"WHY WHY WHY are you hurting me??"

2MonthCheckUp9

I was so glad Nana K was in town for the weekend before she had to go home to teach. 
She was able to come with me to the appointment, and tell me Brady was ok because
I definitely got a little teary eyed watching
Brady scream and cry when they gave him his shots!
 
2MonthCheckUp10

But he was very easily soothed after, which I was very surprised at.
He calmed down pretty quick after a few big hugs and kisses from momma.

2MonthCheckUp11

...and now he is completely back to normal after gettin' his favorite treat!
MILK!!!

2MonthCheckUp12
I was so proud of how well Brady did with his shots. I thought for sure he was gonna
be so hard to console afterward.  But he was a big boy and took them like a champ!
We love our little chunky pinhead! 

P.S. How in the world do you make a kid's head grow to catch up with his body?!
I know how to put meat on bones but NO idea how to help lil' pinhead grow!
Maybe we will need to read to him more and expand that brain of his! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment