Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Our Cali Boy

Michael says that Brady isn't allowed to wear his Cali T-Shirt because he has never even BEEN to Cali....
 P.S. The kid blows bubbles all the time, it's quite entertaining...

 Well I say he is a Cali boy at heart! Both his parents are from there so he is practically
grandfathered in or an honorary one right? Right! I mean I still say I'm from California when I am
traveling when CLEARLY I live in Utah.  But who WANTS to say they are from Utah? (Sorry to all those
from Utah, Ca just has my heart) So Brady can wear his California T (Thank you Midge!) to MY hearts
content...cuz let's get real he can't choose what he wears yet!
But I can't wait for the days
when he wants to wear cowboy boots, a diaper and a cape out in public!

 Brady LOVES the "airplane" and he was a VERY good traveler...
so maybe that's a sign that we need to get him to CA ASAP!!
Anywho...i LOVE being a mom with all my heart! He makes my life!
Love that little pumpkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment