Tuesday, October 19, 2010

B$ at 2 Months

Brady is so much fun to watch during the day...
I LOVED every minute of my maternity leave
and getting to spend the whole day just me and B$.
Even though Brady was colicky during my maternity leave,
I still wouldn't have changed it for the world.
We definitely grew close over those first few months.
He loves me, and I adore him.

I mean...how could you NOT love this guy?
Rico Suave!

At 2 months Brady:
Started sleeping through the night at least 3 times a week
LOVES his fists in his mouth
eats each feeding as if he has never been fed before
LOVES to sit in the corner of the couch like a big boy
(this USED to be dad's spot)
HATES his car seat
HATES to be swaddled
(until mommy knows better and keeps him swaddled to help him sleep longer)
cries in his sleep (bad dreams?)
Burps man sized burps (probably more like belches)
Has gas just as bad, if not worse, like his Daddy


Smiles at his Mommy (mostly when he has a FULL belly)


Brady also loves his bath and sometimes get a few each day just to calm him down
(it's his place of total zen..Ha!)
Brady is growing like a weed! he gets bigger and new rolls on his legs by the week!

I love you Pumpkin Pie!

No comments:

Post a Comment