Friday, January 29, 2010

Looks Can be Deceiving

From the front I look normal....well there is that
tummy area that maybe looks like I have gained
some "love" weight, but all in all I feel like this
isn't all that bad of a picture, if I was to walked by
you, you being a stranger, might not even think twice
about my budding tummy.


GOOOO! Then I turn sideways, and all bets go out
the window! So maybe yellow isn't exactly
a sliming color and you can't see where my
my back ends, because it's not as wide as what
this polka dot cardigan looks like!

But my belly is starting to get hard and not as mooshy
anymore! I am super excited about this turn in the
pregnancy because up until this point I have just felt
chubby and not pregnant. But now that the belly is starting
to get hard and round out a bit more,
I can start to embrace pregnancy a lil' more. I still
get stares from people wondering if I have had a
recent weight gain or if I am in fact pregnant, so I
have still contemplated having a few rotating shirts that
state "Bump NOT Plump!" But for now I will continue to
endure the chubby stage just a little longer, I am hoping only one
or two more weeks and I might actually be recognized as
PREGNANT!

1 comment:

  1. you're so funny. you look great!!!! You embrace that bump!!

    ReplyDelete