Thursday, January 14, 2010

OLD OLD OLD

Well today I am a year older. But this is the first birthday
that I honestly feel OLD! Like OGB (old grey bush as MJ calls me)

While this dude is not knocking on my door (at least to my knowledge anyway)



And I am beginning to feel a lot like this Old Bag (minus the cig of course!)
Poor Poor Lucy! Bless her heart! <3

I have to remember that I have one of these on the way this year!
No, we still don't know the sex of the baby, but I am in love with
this little girl! She melts my heart every time I see her rolls and rolls!
If you want to see more of her adorable pics you can go HERE.


All in all, I have amazing friends and family that I am surrounded
by, that fill my life with love and laughter! I honestly do feel old,
and the fact that I am now closer to 30 than I am 20 freaks me out
just a bit, but I do have a lot to look forward to this year! I definitely
feel incredibly blessed and thank everyone who took time out of
their day to make me feel special! And a special thank you to Michael
for my beautiful card and for spoiling me everyday with your love
and affection. I am the luckiest girl to call you my best friend, my
1 true love and my husband :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday cute Mama! I hope you have a wonderful day AND as always, you are hilarious! Poor, Poor, Lucy, lol!!! That will never be you. Enjoy your day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy happy birthday brookey dear...happy days will come to you all year...if I had a wish then it would be...happy happy birthday to you from me!! (i know I just had to!)

    p.s. your prego post made me laugh so hard. You're so funny...and you look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete