Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Battle of the Bulge

16 Weeks and Then Some!


I am 16 weeks & a few days on my way to week 17.
Contrary to what these pictures might suggest,
I am eating healthy, no burgers, fries, desserts,
or anything greasy or chocolaty for this mama!
And with all the fruits, and salads and healthy
eating i have been doing i still feel/look like a house!
REALLY?! How is this fair? How is it
that girls that are 4-6 weeks ahead of me pregnancy-wise
look about the same as I do? My jeans don't fit, and I am
officially wrapping a rubber-band around them to continue to
wear them. Although my boobs are now GINORMOUS
(and I am in now way complaining about that) I could definitely,
with confidence take on any playboy model from the neck down,
and chest up! Haha if only! I do love my newly found cleavage!
I am not used to the spare tire I now call my
stomach...where did my abs go? This is one hell of a "winter coat"
I have going on over here! I can't wait to spend countless
hours trying to shed all of this back off my body!
And while I complain and constantly stare in wonderment
at my growing love handles, I am completely in love with
the fact that I have the opportunity to bring one of Heavenly Father's
precious little ones into our family! Life is such a wonderful
blessing, and quite the miracle that a baby is the product of
one of my favorite past times ----bahahahaha just sayin' is all!
I am so glad that the yucky sick part of pregnancy is over,
and that I now have more energy during the day,
and I know Michael is glad too as he was getting worried
that he would have to "fend for himself from now on".
Michael is now glad to see the house being cleaned on a regular
basis, and meals being made once again! I think I created a monster,
by cooking for him all the time, he is now helpless when it comes to food.
But I love cooking and I am so glad that the smell of some food
doesn't send me running to the toilet! All in all, so far so good with
this pregnancy! Stay tuned for more spare tire jokes/pics!



After the Timpview Football banquet...I might be
in love with this dress because it hides the chub so well!
Note- getting rid of the awful bangs! can't grow fast enough!
My Honda comes with a spare tire, which is Awesome!
Apparently so does my stomach, NOT Awesome!

(queue fat bastard's voice now)
Wait a minute?! He kinda looks like a bebe!
Come here I'm gonna eat ya!!
I'm bigger than you! I'm higher on the food chain!
GET IN MY BELLY!

Mrs. Pudge & her cat!
Tried to get Lucy to show her belly
too, but she wasn't havin' any of it!
This was her reply, "sorry fatty! You're
on your own!" The nerve she has!

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're feeling better! You do NOT look that big bytheway

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Brooke you're hilarious! You look great and still so small! If you think your boobs are big now, just wait... they get bigger and bigger and bigger, and so does that baby bump! Woo Hoo for babies!

    and p.s. I'm amazed that you can wait to find out the sex! I was dying!

    ReplyDelete
  3. umm...pretty sure you're like the hottest pregnant woman I've ever seen. and the boobs...wow. just wow. I feel like an african bush woman after looking at those jugs.

    ReplyDelete