Monday, January 25, 2010

When it Rains, It Pours

I want to cry! Not an emotionally
heart warming cry, but a
"REALLY? Why right now?" cry.


Our computer needs a doctor, cuz
it's broke. It broke last week, and while
I wasn't happy about it, I thought I could
live without it for a while....
(wrong, very very wrong!)

But THE main reason I want to cry is....
My beloved camera is now broke as well!
Of all the times for this thing to break,
NOW IS NOT THE TIME!!!


So for now, I am officially 18 weeks pregnant,
but no pictures to show you (or me).
We went to the doctor's again today for a
check up and were able to hear the heart beat again!
That little sound is like music to my ears.
I breathe a sigh of relief knowing the baby
is still in there cookin'! It was just as easy
this time to find the heartbeat, as it was the last time, and it
sounded even louder/stronger this go around too!
In 3 weeks, we will go in for an ultra-sound
and I cannot wait to see this lil' martian growin'
in my big ol' belly! We get to make sure baby bear
has all 10 fingers and toes and see the spine, and
watch the heartbeat and all hat good stuff MINUS
checkin' out baby bear's package! ;)

P.S. I have officially gained 7 lbs. so far in the pregnancy!
The workout regime will now commence to be in FULL
effect ASAP! I don't want to be a waddler!

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! It was so fun to see your comment on my blog! I just added you on my link list. yay!!! And CONGRATS!!!! You are pregnant too.. You are twice as far as me.. I Am only 9 weeks. You too.. will be a wonderful mom! I am so excited to stay in touch with you better through our blogs! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. p.s. I am so sorry about your broken items. That is terrible. Especially that camera. OMG. so sad. You are allowed to cry!

    ReplyDelete