Monday, November 2, 2009

30 Days of Thanks!!

I was reading one of my favorite blogs, and she is doing a 30 day
of thanks, and I couldn't pass up the chance to do the same!
I truly am so blessed, and definitely need to be better
about expressing my thankfulness
for all the tiny blessings in my life!
Although he is NOT tiny, Michael is one of my unbelievable and
truly amazing blessings. He is my best
friend, my #1 fan, and the funniest guy I know!


He is sexy, loving, charming and extremely
thoughtful, genuine and sincere.
For example, He ALWAYS ALWAYS helps me clean the
house every week without complaining. He is passionate,
ambitious, and always understanding.

He is QUITE the amazing smoocher!
(which if any of you know me really well,
was a pre-requisite before I ever considered dating someone)

Michael is romantic in his own way. He isn't planning candle
light dinners or random surprises, BUT he tells me
I'm beautiful, reminds me how lucky HE feels that I am all his,
brings me beautiful flowers just because, and always does so
many little things to make my day better or easier.

I love learning new things about Michael all the time,
and love living and laughing with him,
and all the memories we are making together.


I LOVE when he wakes up in the middle of the night,
and leans over and snuggles up just for
a minute to tell me he loves me.

HOW COULD I NOT LOVE THIS FACE??

So, baby boy....I am thankful for you in a million different ways. You make my life
amazing and I would be lost without you! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment