Monday, November 16, 2009

Thankful for a few things!

So, I fell off the blogging bandwagon this weekend.
I just didn't feel good, so this post will include
what i should have done Fri, Sat and Sunday!

I am grateful for my awesome element!
It's not your typical hip chick car, it doesn't turn
heads but it fits me just right! It's sporty
and fun and ROOMY, big enough that
my tall hubby doesn't have to lean the seat back
all the way like he used to in my Jetta,
to keep from hitting his head on the ceiling!
I am thankful for my straight teeth, without braces!
I am thankful for my reasonably cute fashion sense.
I am not high fashion, or high maintenance,
but I do appreciate a fine piece of clothing!


If I ever dress like this to look like I am on
the "cutting edge of fashion",
feel free to slap me! I don't understand people
with so much money, it's almost
like the more money they have,
the worse they dress!

Finally, I am grateful for this little devil! She makes life
at home fun, and always interesting! Right now she is in
a chewing phase. yes, a cat in a CHEWING PHASE!
I thought only puppies did that! But apparently so do kitties!
She has managed to get into my closet and chew my very
favorite pair of boots! Right on both of the toes,
I have little scratches and teeth marks,
so that now i can't wear them! Thanks lady!
She has chewed our phones, random,
but true! And finally, she has a new habit
of being IN her box but yet pooping OUTSIDE of her box!
REALLY CAT???? Always knows how to make our day!
But it is so sweet when she crawls up on the bed at
night to sleep. She sleeps right next to me and always
cuddles and loves to get warm and lay on my arms.
I do admit it melts my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment