Monday, November 9, 2009

Thankful Post #7 & 8

I am SO grateful for MOVIES!! I am a movie buff,
whether I watch them at the house or at the
theater, I am always a fan of a good romantic comedy,
action movie, sports movie, cartoon,
just NO SCARY MOVIES!
I hate them with a passion! I am a huge wuss!


I am also grateful for the fact that I live in this country,
that has electricity, but also this era in time. We went
to see "A Christmas Carol" this weekend, and there
was a part where they are in certain rooms and only have
a candle for light in a HUGE, dark house, and that's also used
for their heating! I am so spoiled! I always turn lights on in
the house when I'm by myself and would probably
always freak out if I had to go into my dark house by only
using a candle!! Again, HUGE wuss!

No comments:

Post a Comment