Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Thankful for Grace

This cute lil' one is Grace. She is one of my 4 nieces and is adorable.
She is ALL girl. Sugar and spice and everything nice.
Grace lives in NC, so I don't get to see her very often,
but I love hearing the funny things she says,
and everything she is getting into!



She is such a cheeseball, but is also the biggest sweetheart!
Graciepoo is 8 and about to get baptized :) I loved
seeing her cute face on her invitation and if i had
mucho dinero I would fly back there for her big day!
I am sure she is so excited for this HUGE occasion
and I am excited for her!

I am grateful for grace and her faith in our Heavenly Father.
Even at the age of 8, Grace is making a choice for herself, and for
her future family. I am grateful for little girls like Grace,
that are examples to those around them, but also even to her
Aunt Brookie. It reaffirms my faith, my beliefs, my love
for my family and for one day my eternal family.

Grace is so lucky to have the parents that she has. They are
amazing parents, and I am so grateful she has been taught that
Heavenly Father loves her and watches over her daily. I know
she has a testimony of the gospel, and I hope that she shares it
with those around her that may not be as fortunate as her
to have the knowledge and the gospel in their life.


Grace, I love you! I am grateful for you and for your willingness
to follow the plan that Heavenly Father has for you. He
loves you so much too, and I know on Saturday he will be
so pleased and proud of you!
My one suggestion for Saturday is this:
BRING EXTRA UNDIES!!!
Aunt Brookie was in charge of packing her own bag for this
joyous occasion...I made sure the pair I wore didn't have anything like
rainbow brite or princess's on them, BUT forgot
to pack an extra pair for after when I came out of the water! I had no choice
but to put on my clothes without anything on underneath...let's just say I
was NOT a happy camper! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment