Monday, November 2, 2009

Thankful for My Sissy La La


I am incredibly grateful and thankful for my little sister Kaitlin.
I always wanted a little brother, but Kaitlin is
even better! She is the best sister, and an amazing friend.
She LOVES to laugh, and when she does, you can't help but laugh too!

She loves to entertain and catch you off guard!

She is such a sweetheart and always knows how to cheer you
up and put a smile on your face!


She is a 100% total and complete goofball!

She has always been supportive and is
always there when you need her!

I am so glad that I get to support her now,
in her glory days of soccer at UH!

Team Thulin is Fierce!

She makes friends where ever she goes, and
people flock to her because she is so much fun to be around.


She also shreds at soccer! She is what you might call "a baller"!

We never got to play soccer together because of our age difference,
so we look forward each year to the alumni soccer game,
and showing the new pipsqueeks how the game is played- THULIN STYLE!


She was the cutest 16 year old! So tiny, and gotta love the braces!

Although we have different features, we still share one
HUGE thing in common.
Our lady lumps!
(can you guess which one belongs to who!?)

She has always had a love for water, growing up
we did Jr. Guards together, went to the Edison pool every summer,
laid on the front lawn and concrete in the sun for hours, ran through sprinklers,
we had so much fun growing up together in CA.
and 20 years later nothing has changed!

She has THE BEST sense of humor!

She is always so giving and caring. She loves to do
things for others and is VERY thoughtful.

She OBVIOUSLY has impeccable morals! ;)


We love to just chill and talk and make funny faces.
We constantly have contests of who make
make the uglier/funnier face! It is
never a disappointment!

She is seriously a GEM!

She likes to P.A.R.T.Y.!!!

She has always been there for me in my worst moments
but also for my all-time high moments! She is more than a sister,
she truly is a best friend!

She is beautiful, inside and out!

She is an amazing little sister, and daughter! Just ask my mom
how many grey hairs Kait has given her! ;)

She was not only there for me on my most special day,
but made my day so amazing. She seriously did so many
things for me on that day, and I will always be
grateful to her for that. I can't wait to be there for
her, and make a toast about how "awesome" she is!


I am also so grateful, that Kait and Michael and my mom all
get along so well. ESPECIALLY Kaitlin & Michael. They LOVE
teasing each other, but the REALLY love teasing me. They play off each
other so well sometimes it's sickening! It's all in fun and I really
am so grateful they love each other. Kaitlin has another older brother,
and he has the little sister he never wanted! haha! JK! He loves Kait so much,
and already calls her "Crazy Aunt Kait" :)

Kait, You are a beautiful, loving, compassionate, understanding and amazing little sister but more importantly, an amazing person. You are a HUGE example to those around you, and have the ability not only to light up a room when you walk in, but an ability to change the lives of those around you. You bring out the best in people, and especially in me. You constantly help me strive to be a better person, and a person that you are proud to call your sister. I hope that I have been an example to you, like you have been to me. I am so grateful for you in my life, and want you to know what a HUGE blessing you are. You will be an amazing wife, mother and aunt when those days come! Til then keep being your crazy self, who we all love and love to laugh at! I love you with all my heart sissy la la!---Love, your big sisto!

1 comment: