Thursday, November 12, 2009

Thankful for my Camera

I am so grateful for my camera! It goes every where with me.
I am the crazy person always asking random people
to take my picture! But I am extremely grateful
that I have had a camera over the past few years to
catch these hidden gems on film!
I hope you will all laugh as hard as I did while posting,
these amazingly blackmailing photos!


Except for this one...this was my doggy Jack.
Dumb as rocks, but cute as a button!

The Three Amigos- so hard core! ;)

Felt awkward...so I threw up the double peace!

Mouth full of lemon heads! Does it get any better?

"PTC" aka...Provo Thug Connection

My first tennis experience....a little enthused!

Who could pass up a ugly face contest while driving?
NBD, we are so safe!

Sorry Ladies, this sexy man is taken! ;)

One might think this was Halloween,
NOPE- just your average FHE in Provo...
Do you think anyone wants a roundhouse to the face
from Traci? I didn't think so!

It's a MIRACLE I got married!

THE BEST Halloween hands down I have ever had!

FYI...My butt is TOTALLY stuffed with pillows!
No smart comments necessary!


Eat your heart out Kip!
Sorry to all of you who I might have embarrassed. It was too good to pass up!
Love all your guts!

2 comments:

  1. I love that you posted these pictures. A little embarrassing...but so many funny memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I just go back in time and be your roomie? We would have had a blast!! Love this post :)

    ReplyDelete