Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Cutie Pie

This last week was so much fun with my mom in town. She got to spend some quality time with B$ since she had the entire week off for TG and we still had to work through Wednesday. She was our live in nanny for a few days. Brady gave her a run for her money on Monday, and I will never forget the look on my mom's face when we walked in the door from work. She looked a little disheveled and completely relieved to see someone to come save her from our grumpy boy! Brady has been teething this last week, and he has NOT been happy about it. He can go from happy to down right angry in about .25 seconds. Once we finally figured out what was going on with the poor guy, we got him to calm down a bit with some meds for his gums.

I mean who could be mad at this face?!





This last week has also been a week for self discoveries and milestones.  Brady has found and become enamored by his toes. He holds them and stares at them in his Bumbo, he now holds on to them while I change his diaper, and tries to bend as much as possible to get them in his mouth!




We have discovered that he is teething and EVERYTHING goes in his mouth and he NAWS on his little fingers, chew toys and even his binkie!









He has also found his VOICE...and boy does he use it! He just jabbers all day long and all of a sudden has found this gut wrenching scream....not sure why he screams but oh does he scream. Anytime he is not happy about something he screams. it needs to go ASAP!




Brady also found his ears this last week. He can't seem to quite understand what they are...he just knows there is something on the side of his head that bends when he plays with them....







We have also recently found our tongue. We stick out our tongue constantly and make the funniest noises and blow all kinds of spit bubbles with them. It is quite entertaining to say the least.  He also loves when you do it back to him and thinks that's the funniest thing ever!








It is so fun watching Brady turn into a little boy right before our eyes. He is an exact mix oh both Michael and I.  He looks EXACTLY like I did when I was a baby but yet has Michael's personality 100%! So he is Mom on the outside and Dad on the inside! :) I love being his mommy and feel so lucky to have this little
boy in our home.  He is teaching me so many things about life and perfecting me as we go along!
Brady I love you to the moon and back!

P.S.  Brady is 5 months today!!! Where the heck does the time go?? I swear it was just last week I was pregnant and on my way to the hospital at 3:30 am about to have a baby!

1 comment: