Monday, November 29, 2010

Chubby Takes a Bath

I love when my mom comes to town because that means we take lots of pictures of Brady
and that also means that I get lots of pictures WITH Brady :)
Brady LOVES his bath but I think he just loves to be naked in general.
He giggles and giggles when I take his clothes off ( not good... not good at all!)
He loves to splash in the water and gets water EVERYWHERE and gets our entire
kitchen including me...SOAKED. I am thinking of bathing him in my bathing suit!
We call Brady's bath his Hot Tub....and I myself have a love for Hot Tubs...
so I think I know where he gets it from!







Lovin' the drool!



Lovin' this chunk!



Look at that backside! He got it from his Mama!













Brady has recently learned how to pull himself up in the Hottub!



Go Muscles!!!



He also loves to hold the hose and bath himself! :)



Look at this cutie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment