Thursday, November 4, 2010

4 Months and Growing!

Brady is now 4 months and GROWING!!
At his 4 month check up:
16.11 oz (84%)
26.5 in (94%)
I always forget his head size...but we moved up! 40th Percentile! Woohoo!
It's all the million times a day I tell him how cute he is! :)
But let's be honest...how could I NOT tell him he is the cutest kiddo ever!!






Brady LOVES munching on his fingers...but actually now when we put toys in front of him,
they automatically go straight to his mouth! Time to sanitize EVERYTHING!
He even tried to put the faucet hose in his mouth last night in the bath...quite funny really!
Speaking of the bath, I think he has figured out what the water is now. He splashes ALL
THE TIME! There is water EVERYWHERE except for IN his bath by the time we are done.
Again, very amusing to all of us.  He has a ball!





Brady is CONSTANTLY on the move.  He rarely sits still. He loves interaction,
and smiles and giggles ALL DAY LONG!
He really is such a happy baby boy.  He still fusses when he gets tired, I think he is afraid 
of missing anything! He is so much fun these days, and I cherish all the time I have to spend
with him. I love our mommy-baby moments when it's just US.
He still hates tummy time, not sure how we are gonna get him to roll over or even crawl,
when all he wants to do is stand! He gets so frustrated when he is on his belly.  He kicks and
waves his arms (almost like he is swimming) but goes no where! I guess I would be frustrated too!
He also does this funny squealing noise lately, that cracks us up!
And speaking of swimming, I swear he swims when he drinks from his bottle.

Just imagine this:
Sip, Sip, Sip-Breath (takes himself off the bottle takes a breath of air, then right back to the bottle)
Sip, Sip, Sip-Breath.  He does this almost every night, the entire time he eats.
But the kid eats 11 oz of formula (with 2 TBS of Rice Cereal) at least before bedtime
so I guess it works for him. Full Belly=Happy Momma

He LOVES his Daddy and was giving him big hugs the other night! and open mouth kisses! 
I just love these two!
Lovin' life with B$!

No comments:

Post a Comment