Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Brady's First Halloween 2010

Happy Halloween!!!
I was so excited to get Brady in his costume for Halloween at Kenny & Marci's,
but poor Brady had an ear infection (that we are still fighting off), so he screamed
a good portion of the night in KP's room, which meant
we didn't put him in his costume for the party.  I feel so bad for the poor guy. He has had a
cough for a few weeks that kept him up at night (which means it kept me up at night)
now he has an ear infection to top it off! He was screaming just like he did in
the days of colic but this time I knew something else was hurting him. I hate
seeing my baby in pain especially when he can't talk to me and nothing I am doing seemed 
to help.  But now we have meds in his lil' system, and we are only waking up
once at night so we are on the mend!

So Sunday (actual Halloween, but just not in Provo)
Brady was feeling a little better, so we got him in his cute little costume,
and I put Michael's jersey on for effect!
I was the Heisman Trophy winner and he was my little football!


Could he be ANY cuter??




Love his dark chocolate brown eyes :)



Check out my shoulders...I have been hittin' the gym hard!

 Holler!

I wish we could have had a family pic...but the side by side ones will have to do for this year!





IDAHO football for Life!!



Don't mess with me!



Look how BIG this guy is getting!!!



Got a little fussy at the end of the photo shoot...nothing a lil' binkie can't cure!


No comments:

Post a Comment