Friday, December 10, 2010

November 27, 2010

On November 27, 2010 Michael, Brady and I were sealed for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake City Temple.  It was an amazing experience, one that I will never forget! I feel completely overwhelmed and insanely lucky to be sealed to my best friend and amazing husband, as well as our wonderful boy Brady. I am so blessed that our family does not stop when we die, but continues after this life and on through eternity. I think honestly that's what Heaven is to me...being able to be with your family forever and around the one that you love and that love you the most. I am so grateful for the love that Michael shows me on a daily basis and for the wonderful father that he is to Brady.  Brady already loves to stare at amazement at Michael and I can't blame him! Michael we love you so much and can't believe how lucky we are to be loved by you!

I want to thank all our friends and family that supported us and helped us get to where we are today, and thank everyone who was able to attend.  We were missing a few loved ones, but knew that they were there in spirit! :) We are so lucky to have amazing family and awesome friends that we consider family in our lives!


On our way to "Seal the Deal"





Right after our sealing....Brady's smile is exactly how I felt too!


 SLC Temple, UT November 27, 2010

Love this little boy!

"Whoa! I have a wicked cool tie on! Thanks mom!"




We LOVE you to pieces GRAMMIES!

All my girls! Minus Sissy La La, Midge & Jaime! Missed you all!




The Bakken's & The Platt's= BFF's for life :)





Uncle JR & Aunt Shae drove in from CA! We were so grateful to have them there! Love you both!


Aunt Traci was my BFF at BYU! Love you! Ps...Brady still hasn't taken his eyes or mouth off of his tie!




Kimmie you are my sister from another mother! Love you always!

No comments:

Post a Comment