Tuesday, November 23, 2010

BrookeB Photography

It is no secret that I LOVE to take pictures, be in pictures and I could look at pictures on different blogs all day long! I hired a fabulous photographer for my wedding pictures, because that's what we would have to look at after all was said and done. I hired another fabulous photographer to take my maternity pictures when I was pregnant with Brady to capture that moment in our lives as well. Every moment is a memory. The good, the bad, the ugly and everything in between. I love taking pictures of my family on random nights. The everyday stuff. 
But let's be real...who doesn't love a fabulous coordinated photo shoot (besides my husband)? I love to look
back at the pictures I have and see where I have been and where that has taken me today. 

With that said, I don't know why it has taken me so long to do something about it and make the big jump
to do something with my life that I am passionate about and that I love doing for not only my family but my friends and others as well. Maybe I am a little scared to put myself out there.  Scared to open myself
up to criticism. I hate not being good at something, and in photography you are always striving
for new creative ways to be the best. It will always be an evolving process, but I am hoping
that overtime I can get better and better and one day be like the great photographers I admire so much.

I have had a lot of help from fabulous friends that have encouraged me and have been so sweet
to help me with all of my million questions about everything from A-Z about my camera, photo-shop, how to start a business, my logo, you name it I have asked about it. I need to at least say thank you to Carly Daniel,
Tiffany Johnson and Kimi Taylor for all being so wonderful to me. Carly and Tiffany are wonderful
friends who have luckily been so patient with me on all my questions and have given me
great feedback on some of my photos. Kimi Taylor is the FABULOUS designer who created these....

Are those logos NOT AMAZING?? She pretty much rocks and will give you anything you could ever want and is so friggin creative it makes me jealous! You can see her work HERE and if you ever need some creative awesomeness you know who to call (no not ghostbusters)!!

So there you have it, I have started a photography business.  It's small but I am getting out there and doing what I love. I would love to make this thing grow and learn new things and meet new people, but we will just have to see what Big Guns upstairs has in store for me as time goes on.
Wish me luck! and in the meantime check back at BrookeB Photography to see what I am up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment