Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Why I Love Walmart

Who doesn't love Walmart? Especially a Super Walmart! You can find anything
you want there and they are always lowering prices right? ;)
Speaking of finding anything you WANT there....
there are times you find things that maybe you don't want.
People you might not want to see...that may in fact question the very thought
of ever going into another Walmart again....

Case in Point....FYI....For example....I.E......


Is pimpin easy playa? Hale nah man!

I know cut offs are back in....but no one said anything about
bringin' the belly shirt back buddy!

Are those soccer ball undies? Cutie pie! & where might I find
those awesome see-through white spandex? Just curious!

I bet you do panama red!

Just so ya'll know this is a dude....
and he is wearing the must have boots for fall. You go boy!

Platinum blond hair...check
Nice rack...check
skinny jeans...check
high heels...check
the new "it" bag...check
BEARD.....Check?

Cheetah! Rawr!

I want this only in red.....cuz i am a BLOOD for life!

hay girl hay!

nice MOOBIES!....figure it out....

As said before, there is never a dull moment in Walmart!

2 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! Where did you find those pictures?? Still dying luaghing and can't stop :) You made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I SO needed that laugh today! THANK YOU! I am in lockdown at my house, been that way for 3 days now, with some sick kiddos. I needed that laugh!

    ReplyDelete