Monday, October 12, 2009

Jr's Wedding

A couple weeks ago, we all went down to CA for my bro's wedding as I have previously briefly posted about. We were all so excited for him and his soon-to-be...now beautiful wife Shae. They were beaming with excitement the whole day, and the reception on the yacht "eternity" was a sweet way to end the night of celebration. It was nice to be around lots of family that traveled from all over to celebrate.

Michael and I in front of the Newport temple, waiting in the insanely hot sun for the couple to come on out already!
Oh sisto! I lub you!

Carly (my wedding photographer) was their photographer too!

My handsome Hubby and hot lil sis!

Cutest little ladies ever!

My best friend for life...aka my little sister kait!
P.S. next time I decide to cut bangs....please be a friend and STRONGLY advise against it. I loath them. Bangs were a bad choice! (milk was a bad choice....cue dirty beard, phone booth, and hot warm milk on a sunny summer day!)

2 comments:

  1. oops. i don't think my comment posted, so here it is again..brooke, you're crazy..i love your bangs. they are so cute on you

    ReplyDelete