Monday, October 5, 2009

Suggie Woogie

I love Sugar (yes candy, but in this case I mean my lab!) I love going home to CA and every time we do, we always take my doggy to the dog beach. I have recently been WANTING/SALIVATING over getting a new camera...
a super duty amazing one (Mark 2 Canon). My mom has one similar, so she was
nice enough to let me borrow hers and take some fun pics of the sugster!
I think some of them came out so cute! She is
OBSESSED with playing catch. She would go out as far as we would
throw the ball and bring it right back to us. She did this for almost 2
hours non-stop and yet probably could have kept going for more.
The dog never stops. Endless amounts of energy!

Here she is diving into the water after the ball... AIR SHOOG!


Always comes out and shakes the water out right next to you!

A dog and her ball :)



Lookin at me, probably thinking..."THROW IT!!!"


So happy!

Good girl...Shake!

Mesmerized!


Make sure you don't get those shorts wet sweety!

Fast, fast, fast lil' doggy!

Caught ya!

Ah! True Love ;)


Peace out girl scout!

She may be a lil' tired....needs a short break!

The Sugster and her Momma!

Enthralled with the ball :)

Yummy refreshing water (a dog water fountain!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word! How did I miss this post? Sug is SO big! I remember when you got her! She was teensaroo! SO cute though! Love it!

    ReplyDelete