Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I Love Loving You!

4 months ago, today, I was married to my best friend. I know, it's only been 4 months,
but on Friday will be a year from when we got engaged. So this is a combo post! The last year, has been the best of my life. No matter what ups or downs I have faced, I have faced them with an incredible support system. I smile just knowing that I no longer face the world alone and all by myself. i have someone in my corner cheering me on, in whatever I do. I felt that way as soon as I started dating Michael. But being married brings on a new sense of family, and comfort and my safe place. As a lot of you know, when I first met "Mike" I was only interested in a friendship. I was not interested in dating whatsoever. Bless his heart for being a cool guy and just trying to be my friend until one day in July, I finally met "Michael". Now you are probably wondering, aren't they the same dude? NO WAY JOSE! Mike was shy, quiet, and a cool guy. Michael was the life of the party, hilarious, confident and sexy. Once I met the real Michael Joseph I couldn't help but love him. He captured my attention, but mostly my whole heart. I am so lucky to be with a man that loves me for all my strengths and all my weaknesses, tells me I'm beautiful (a girl can never hear too much of this...even when you are married) but most importantly makes me feel loved and appreciated on a daily basis.



Michael....

I love the way you are,

What I'm not,

I love the way we fit together.

I love the end of every day with you,

For worse or for better.

Oh I love,

I love loving YOU!


1 comment: