Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Fall, Football and Fun!
















As much as i LOVE LOVE summer, and had quite the awesome summer this year, I am so excited for the upcoming season...Fall! Fall means FootBall!! and football this year has a new meaning. It means Friday nights, high school, and watching my studly husband COACH! He is coaching for the Timpview Thunderbirds. :) He helps out with the O line and loves every minute of it. He has become so involved and realized that he is truly passionate about coaching and has decided to go down this path, and make it his own and see where it takes him. I am so excited for him, and so grateful he has found something that he loves and that makes him happy. I know he is an awesome coach and i can't wait to see him in action!


Fall also means cute warm clothes and boots and scarfs! I love all of the fall colors and I love decorating for all of the holidays! This year I have my own (well i do share it with Michael) apartment and I am so excited to decorate it!! Michael indulges my creative side and let's me have free reign on the apartment and I am so grateful for that. I am really lucky that we have similar taste and he generally likes the way I make our house look :)

Fall also means my brother will be getting married, my mom will be coming into town for conference and to celebrate her birthday, and I will go to TX to visit my sissy la la at least one more time before Christmas time! I am so excited to see my brother get married! he has waited so long for this day and to find the right girl for him and I am so happy that he found someone that loves him the way he deserves! I am so excited to have my mom come stay with us for her birthday, as she is in HB now with just suggie! (that's our lab!) We will show her a good time and eat lots of sweet treats, but be spiritually fed too! What more could a girl want??

Anywho! I have a lot to be thankful for and can't express my gratitude enough for all of my wonderful blessings!

2 comments:

  1. If you need some orange pom poms and my old cheerleading uniform you can find it at my mom's house up the hill from Timpview! I can't believe he's coaching at my high school. Way too cool!!
    Luvs to you!
    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. My high school too! Timpview Soccer, back when I used to love soccer. :)

    ReplyDelete