Monday, August 17, 2009

I hope this works!

Well as most of you know(no idea who most of you are or who even reads this darn thing), I have been MIA from the blogging world for a while. I actually have posted a few things, mostly pictures, but every time I posted pictures, my right hand sidebar would fall below all of my posts and annoy the crap out of me, so I would delete the posts and try to start over. Each time had the same result. I think i have minor OCD, where I like things a certain way and if i can't have them that way, i don't even bother. Well I recently enlisted the help of a friend Aarean, who does graphic design as her occupation, and she helped me with the LOVELY blog header and colors that you see! You can see all of her work here...she really is the Bomb.com and I am so grateful for her creative eye! I am hoping that from now on I can post normal posts and pictures without any problems! GRR!

1 comment:

  1. new blog looks good..glad you got it figured out..even though i see you all the time i was dying to see some blog updates! lol..luv u

    ReplyDelete