Thursday, August 20, 2009

I LOVE Cooking


I love food, so it's only natural that I love to cook. I consider myself a connoisseur of food, and feel like I am constantly a bottomless pit. I get giddy going grocery shopping; I love searching through recipe books to find just the right dish to make; I get a HUGE grin on my face when looking at cooking gadgets- kitchen aides, mixers, blenders, spatulas, mixing bowls, meat tenderizers, timers, utensils, serving bowls and so forth!

I love trying new recipes, and feel so accomplished when I see my husband's face after the first bite. The first initial reaction says it all! I can tell when it's not his favorite but he politely eats it. There is also the time where it is so good, that I look over and it's as if he has devoured his food and licked the plate! Those are the nights I love!

I have decided to take my cooking ambition and inspiration up a notch. I am always asking for new recipes and love sharing the ones I feel are a great success with my mom and friends. So I decided to start a cooking blog, where I will share my "yummy in my tummy" adventures! It's called The Red Recipe Box and I am so excited about it! If any of you out there need a new recipe, or want to be involved in the "Recipe Swap" feel free to frequent the blog! I know I will enjoy blogging about all the yummy things I'm cookin', but I hope to share that knowledge and make your meals as delicious and they can be!

1 comment: