Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Our Girl Lucy

This summer after settling in to our comfy one bedroom apartment, I woke up one morning to a crying lil' kitty. She was right outside our apartment and I couldn't let her stay alone anymore! She was all by herself, and crying (and hungry I'm sure!) We took the poor abandoned kitty in, got her shots and spayed, and made her our little princess. Michael was so sweet to let me keep her, and I am so glad because she makes us laugh every night! She plays catch like a dog...no exaggeration! She wakes me up every morning at 530-6 am bringing me her bouncy ball for me to throw. I hide the ball, but she goes and gets me another one...she has 3 or 4 until all balls are safely tucked under my pillow, and she has no choice but to come back and snuggle! She sleeps in between Michael and I on the bed and it makes me laugh all the time waking up and seeing her face in my face! I love her so much and love watching our once tiny kitty grow into a full on CAT!

Proud Parents ;)

Our Princess Lucy Loo, Sassafras, Sassy Molasey, Lucy Goosey, Lucy Caboosey,
Princess pretty, Loose Moose, Lucifer (only when she is a bad kitty),
lil' mama, sneakster, Loose Loose Goose, rascal, baby girl.....I could
go on for days with all the names I call her!


The Princess on her Thrown

The girl knows how to SHOP!


She Loves helping her mom with the dishes!

Showin her cute belly spots!

Always climbin' everywhere!!

Tryin to sneak some chips! Sneaky sneakster!

2 comments:

  1. ohhh.. Lucy is getting big. So fun. Kenny does not really like it when I refer to him as Daddy for our Sid. But he deals with it. We should have Sid and Lucy have a play date when they get a little older. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Sid would eat Lucy Loo in one whole bite!! Although she is feisty, and thinks she is a tough chick (she is from the streets ya know!) I still think Sid would gobble her up! Let's just save the play dates for the future broods of the Bakken's and Platt's! That way no one gets hurt! :)

    ReplyDelete