Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Sexy Mexi and I

Before Michael and I got married we took a million pictures. Poor guy, every time he turned around we were taking pictures. But I am so glad that we did. I love taking pictures and having those memories to last a lifetime.
A couple months before the wedding we were in town for wedding plans and did another fun photo shoot with a friend who was a photographer for Quicksilver. I don't know why I have never posted these before BUT I just found them and fell in love with them all over again. It made me realize 3 things... A. I need a tan BAD! 2. My husband is one sexy mexi (he is also Norwegian but nothing rhymes with that...so we will stick with Mexi) and D. I need new clothes! We had a stylist style us for this shoot and I LOVED it. And I am realizing I haven't updated my wardrobe in about 2-3 years. YIKES! I still wear the same jeans I bought the first year I went to BYU. UM...What not to wear can you come to my rescue?? K thanks!
Anywho...I love these pictures and gives me more motivation as a photographer to get creative!





















Michael you are more sexy now then you were then, and looking at these pictures you
were freakin' hot then! I love you a million times over.

P.s. nice sideburns ;)

1 comment:

  1. Um, I think I would be quite proud of myself if I still wore into jeans I bought my first year of college! Gorgeous pictures!!

    ReplyDelete