Friday, February 25, 2011

Latest Happenings....

The winters around Utah can make things pretty boring. I never want to go anywhere or do anything when it snows, but up until last night we had about a 2 week period where the weather was rather pleasant. So we decided to have a little family outing and went to this new place called Provo Beach Resort. It was AMAZING!
There was SO many things to do here it could keep you entertained for hours. There was indoor surfing
on the flow-rider. There is a golf simulator, bowling, an amazing ropes course, mini croquet and what we
went for the CAROUSEL! I remember growing up and always going to South Coast Plaza and ALWAYS
wanting to go on their amazing carousel. This one was not as large but still quite fun!

When we got there we walked around for a while just to check everything out and then decided to do a little
bowling. Michael killed me! I could not bowl a strike to save my life but Brady cheered me on none the less.
He was so entertained with everything going on. I love watching him observe his surroundings.

p.s. look at his 2 teeth!!
 "hey why is there a hole in this ball?"




 Mom's cheering section...








Next stop: The carousel. 
He went on first with Mommy, and I am not sure he smiled the entire time. I think he was a bit confused
as to why this thing was going in circles and why his seat kept moving up and down.
But don't worry I smiled big enough for the both of us.
You would have thought I was the one riding the carousel for the first time...



Seriously....easy with the horse grin mom....






 Dad made sure to take a picture of us everytime we came around to see him!





 Are these not the 2 most handsome guys you have ever seen?
And Brady looks like he is 2 not 7 months! STOP GROWING SO FAST!




  We finished off the outing with an unreal and delicious meal at Malawi's Pizza.
It was mouth watering good! We will be back for more!

2 comments:

  1. Love the teeth!! So cute!! Looks like a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! I love his outfits..he is a well dressed little boy. I can't believe he's 8 months and has teeth..omg, he's growing so fast. What happened to the little baby in the pics at the top of your blog? He is gorgeous though. You guys are such a cute family!

    ReplyDelete