Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Brady Turns 7 Months

Brady is ALREADY 7 months old! When did that happen? To me that is craziness! That means he is closer to turning one than he is being a newborn... NUTS!
Pretty soon I will be planning his first birthday and that just blows me away. 
Brady has had a few firsts this month (when he was about 6 months...before the 7 month mark)
...he can hang out and play on his tummy now ALL the time (now that acid reflux/colic is gone)
...he sleeps through the night and then some
...he is a great nap taker
...he got his first tooth (6.5 months)
...He loves FOOD and is such a great eater
...He can stand on his own and is quite an independent boy
...He is a chatter box and talks all day long
...He sits and plays with toys and is so content with the most random things
that entertain him for long periods of time
...He also steals toys...Just ask his friend KP
...He LOVES to LAUGH and thinks I am HILARIOUS (that's my favorite part)
...will be crawling any day now I swear...then he will be off to the races!

Let's get real people... Does is get ANY CUTER than this?
I think not.
P.S. if you wanna see more pics...Hop on over HERE






No comments:

Post a Comment