Monday, January 10, 2011

We LOVE Carrots

I LOVE food.  So it comes to no shock to me that my little one LOVES food too! This was our first experience with big boy food and it was a HUGE success. He couldn't get enough of it, and each night after I couldn't get it in his mouth fast enough without him whining! We have tried a few different veggies and fruit, but so far the faves are carrots, squash and sweet potatoes....although I LOVED the hilarious faces he made while eating peas and bananas. So I guess you could say we LOVE the color Orange and we will have fabulous eye sight! :) I am loving watching him grow up and trying new things!


Brady is salivating already......





About to taste deliciousness...












He loved "helping" by holding the spoon for me....




Carrots EVERYWHERE!!




Lovin' this stuff!












What??? It's all gone??



It was ALL GONE...so we just let him play with the spoon...HEAVEN

1 comment:

  1. i love that its all over his legs and feet!!! love your little man. hes a.dor.able!

    ReplyDelete