Friday, January 14, 2011

Christmas Morning 2010

Christmas morning at our house has always been the same since I can remember. Wake up, call Aunt Sharon and tell her to come on down. We stay in our bedroom til' we get the OK to come out and see what Santa brought us. Our "big" present was always unwrapped for us to see right away. One year I got a bike. Kait got a HUGE play house. One year there was a surf board....Santa was pretty much awesome!
We then open all of our presents, and stockings always come last! 
Then we would make breakfast after all the hoopla was over. That torch has now been passed
down to me, since apparently I am the only one that can cook! (although Kait is learning..
maybe next year I will pass the torch to her!)
Christmas had new meaning this year with Brady joining our family. 
We knew he would be too young to understand what presents are, but he sure
had fun munching and crunching the wrapping paper and listening to the sounds it makes!
I felt so blessed to be with the ones I love over Christmas break.
I have an incredible family.

Brady is goin' to town on the wrapping paper!

First Christmas as a Family!
...Love the "scarf" Michael decided to wear...


Brady was the best present I got all year!

It's not fair for Aunt Kait to look that beautiful in the morning!


Santa's Surprise!




Cool trucks!!


The Sugster!!!


KISSES for Brady!!

I mean is he NOT the cutest thing you have ever seen?


Such a happy boy!



Baby Boy's First Christmas



Grammies is a big TEASE!


Love these ladies!!






As you can see there was no lack of attention or kisses over Christmas

We love Auntie Kait <3

2 comments:

  1. OH my cuteness!!! I love the Christmas Fam Pics... Brady is all smiles! Love all that personality! :) So glad you had such a great holiday! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pictures! Your family looks so fun!!!! Glad it was a great day for you guys!

    ReplyDelete