Thursday, January 20, 2011

Christmas in Oxnard (part 1)

 Christmas in Oxnard was so much fun this year with Brady. He was the hit everywhere he went. We went to Aunt Lisa's work and he was paraded around the office. Grandma G couldn't get enough of him and spoiled him rotten! We took morning walks on the beach and at the pier with Grandpa Gary and went on the swings for the first time too! Brady LOVED both! He couldn't stop watching the waves crash on the beach and
would laugh harder and harder the higher he went on the swings! Our little daredevil!
He is for sure all boy and I know once he starts crawling/walking I am going to have my hands full!


3 Handsome Bakken men....

Mommy and Brady on the Pier by Grandpa's house....

Such a cutie pie!




I love my little family....




Grandpa Gary and his big boy Brady...

Daddy and B at the park...



Brady LOVES the swings!!!

All smiles :)



Higher daddy HIGHER!!!

YES!! I LOVE THE SWINGS!

1 comment:

  1. oh my word. im in love with him! :) hes SO so cute! we need to get together again so we can play.

    ReplyDelete