Thursday, September 23, 2010

Bringin' Brady Home

We were very lucky to have a very healthy baby! We got to bring him home
after our 2 day stay at the hospital. Brady left with only losing
a few ounces and NO jaundice!

Daddy was VERY careful with our new precious cargo!

We tagged team putting him in his car seat for the first time!

He slept through the whole thing.
I wish he slept through me putting him in his seat now...
He HATES his car seat...he might scream bloody murder!



My belly felt so weird to have nothing left inside! I felt so empty but then
I remembered the cute lil bear inside was now looking right at us!


Home we go!!

Deb checked out our cool matching bracelets to make sure we weren't stealing
anyone's baby. Why would we want any baby BUT Brady?? ;)

Don't worry the baby really is in the car seat and not my belly still!

Home Sweet Home!
It was such a crazy feeling to be walking in our door with a new little person with us.
Life has forever changed in our household!

No comments:

Post a Comment