Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Brady's Firsts

... Brady's first snooze in his new crib...

...Brady's first snuggle with Lucy...
... Loose Moose loves her some Brady...
 ...A little sunday afternoon nap with Big Daddy...
 ...First sponge bath...
 ...snooze with Auntie Kait...
 ...Milk Coma...
... Brady's first 4th of July...

 ...First Sunday family dinner...

 ...Saying goodbye & good luck to Kait...
 ...Brady's first trip to the mall...
...Celebrating Daddy's 30th Birthday...
What we didn't capture was the first time Brady pooped all over his momma, or the first time he peed all over himself during a diaper change! That is a sight I will never forget! I think Kaitlin was going to throw up everywhere, but all I could do was laugh hysterically. There was black poop EVERYWHERE and my mom said we should just get him in the tub and wash him off, but little did she remember that this is a little boy we are talking about and little boys have parts that need to heal before they can be submerged in water! I also remember the first time my mom told me to "make sure to wipe front to back sweetie". I did and then started laughing. She still didn't get it. "Mom, Brady is a boy. He has boy parts. We don't have to wipe front to back....we can wipe anyway we want to!" "oh ya haha that's funny"....There have been so many firsts for this little boy already and I am so excited to watch him grow and learn as time goes on! Love you Brady boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment