Friday, September 24, 2010

Brady's First Photoshoot

For as long as I can remember, my mom has ALWAYS had a camera in her hand. Her skills have improved as time goes on, and her love for photos has definitely rubbed off on me as well. With Brady here now, we have a whole new world of photo opportunities! So many firsts as he grows up, and explores the world around him.
We have also taken our love for photography another step, and both hope to one day have a thriving business doing something we are both passionate about and love. I love being able to see all of my memories in pictures and remember what I was thinking or feeling during a certain time in my life. I think the best advice my mom gave me for taking pictures of Brady, is to take pictures each day no matter if it's a good day or a bad day. Pictures don't always have to be sunshine and smiles, but it's sure nice when they are! So here is Brady's first photo sesh with mom and gma!

...We found this really cool abandoned truck on the side of the road...
Brady's Photoshoot3
...Apparently he is bored already...
Brady's Photoshoot4
...He did pretty well for only being 8 days old...
Brady's Photoshoot5
...Nothing says BOY more than big, rusty trucks...
Brady's Photoshoot6
...He is so little and precious...
brady's Photoshoot7
...OK mom I have had about enough...
brady's Photoshoot8

Brady's Photoshoot9
...Poor guy just wants his binkie & a nap....
Brady's Photoshoot10
....Ahhh....The Binkster!
Brady's Photoshoot11
...One more just in case the last 200 didn't turn out!....
brady's Photoshoot12

No comments:

Post a Comment