Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Week All Alone

The hubster left yesterday for a whole week! A WHOLE WEEK!!


He is going down south for a while to go to a coaching clinic and learn
lots of new things and learn from coaches with tons of experience!
He will be at LSU for a few days.....

Then down to Southern Miss for a few more days! This is such
a great opportunity for him, and I am so excited he was able to go,
BUT me and the little devil miss him already lots! The bed seems
huge and empty without him right next to me snoring!

But with all the new knowledge he will come back with, I am sure
I married the next Pete Carroll of coaching! :)

So with MJ gone, that gives me lots of time to clean up the house
so when he returns, the house is finally all put together and spotless!
Unfortunately I do not look like this hot tramp below while cleaning!

I also get to do about a month's worth of laundry! YAY!

And there will definitely be plenty of this going on at my
house come Saturday/Sunday!

So while I am all alone this week, I have big plans to get a lot done, BUT
seeming that I fell asleep at like 745 on the couch last night, we will
see just how much I get accomplished! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment