Friday, March 5, 2010

Ready for This?

My friend Sarah sent me this link the other day to 40 of the best "messes"
of little kids! So entertaining! Look at all the glorious things that await me!






While all of these are super funny to look at, the sad thing is that some poor
mom had to clean up after these kiddos! I guess when your kid does something
like this you have no choice but to laugh. But what about THIS poor mom?!? I cannot
even explain the horror I would have felt walking into that room! I can just see
the FURIOUS look on Michael's face coming home to something like this. Oh the
joys of motherhood and what I have to look forward to! Can't wait! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Those pictures are hilarious!!! The peanut butter one kills me though! I bet that was so hard to clean up!! Funny how you look at things so differently now, huh?! You do look super cute with that little tummy! Good luck this week without Mike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen a few of those moments all too many times. I'm with Melissa on the peanut butter, whoa, what a mess. That is one that would take some serious time cleaning and a TON of soap. I bet that little kid smelled peanuty for a long time!! You are looking SO cute!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete