Thursday, March 18, 2010

Baby Bakken Photoshoot

On Monday, when we were at my OB appointment, I was
talking to my doctor about how much I enjoyed the DVD
video we had of our ultrasound but I was really wanting
a few photos/snapshots of the lil' bear so that I could put
them in the journal but then also in a frame in bear's room!
Normally, I know you have to pay for extra ultrasounds, but
luckily I had a really cool doctor (who is my fave so far) and
after my check up was done and we heard the heartbeat again
(about 140 fyi...which generally means GIRL) we popped over to
the ultrasound room to check on our little honey bear! It was
so fun to see bear (but still no peeking at the boy/girl parts sorry!)
Bear was sleeping for the most part, and just like true Brooke Thulin
(i know bear is only 50%) fashion, bear was sleepin on it's belly just
like i do, and this time with the feet tucked up under like in a ball.
So a few of the pictures we have are so cute! I seriously can't wait
to meet this kid and see what he/she looks like!

Here is bear's little foot in the middle of the screen.

Baby bear is showin us her/his guns! This is bear flexing!

This is bear's knees bent and all curled up.

Look at that cute button nose!!!
Love this profile picture! Hurry up June!

2 comments:

  1. Wow..that last one is so awesome. I can't believe there's a little person just growing away in your belly. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been a while since I checked in on ya, B, and I'm glad I did. You look great. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete