Friday, February 12, 2010

What's Going on Down There??

We all know that baby bear was a great swimmer when
he/she needed to be back in October. No one will
ever deny that bear dominated everyone else! But to
this day I still think bear is doing laps in my belly!


Who knows what bear is up to down there, for all I know
bear could be a boy (even though I REALLY think bear is a girl)
and practicing all his football moves and tackles!


Bear could be the next best gymnast with all the twists and turns
I feel bear doing now daily! It still continues to tickle and puts
a smile on my face every time I imagine her doing a back flip!

Or MAYBE bear will take after mama bear and combine soccer
with gymnastics! Soccer is the best sport for girls! Especially
girls that aren't afraid to get dirty and be competitive and be
physical! I LOVED playing soccer my whole life. I started when
I was 4 and still love the game just as much now as I did back then!


I wish I had a picture of me slide tackling someone but I don't. But
as you can see form this helmet picture, I mean business ;)


I am posting all of these hypothetical pictures and scenarios because
now that I feel bear move ALL the time, I always wonder what he/she
is doing down there! It is finally to the point where now Michael can
put his hand on my belly and feel bear squirmin' around too! It is
still so much fun to feel him/her move all around especially right now
while the baby still has lots of room to move and isn't too cramped! The
last 2 days bear has kicked so hard that it catches me off guard every time
and I just laugh cuz I am still getting used to all the movement. Luckily
all the movement is still during the day and not a ton at night when I am
trying to sleep. I have been having the hardest time every night this week
getting BACK to sleep after my early morning bathroom trip. So I just
lay there at 3 am wide awake, trying everything I can do to get my lids to
rest up! I am officially 20 weeks but on Sunday will be 21 weeks. My bulge
continues to grow I swear by the day! But it is so much fun knowing
that a mini me or mini Michael is growin' in my belly! We get to see
bear on the big screen this Monday and it will be the best belated Valentine's
day gift ever! I am just hoping and praying that we have a healthy lil'
one and it comes to us with all the fingers and toes and a cute lil' nose!
Next post will include pics of bear so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment