Thursday, February 4, 2010

19 Weeks

Let me just preface these pictures, and say that they are the worst.
I have now experienced life without my digital camera, and I
would like to have my normal camera back NOW PLEASE!
I promise to never complain again that i don't have the camera
that I REALLY want, and promise to be just grateful that I at least
have a digital (and pretty great) camera at that!

Michael is quite the camera man! Don't mind the cut off head!

My bump is so high, it looks like I am carrying baby bear
in my stomach! Can't wait to be kicked in the ribs constantly!

Lookin' fine before church!

This is the last and only "Pre-Pregnancy" dress I can
fit into anymore. All my skirts don't fit this gut!

My belly button officially looks like one from a Cabbage Patch Doll!
It has popped out and it makes me laugh every time I look down and see it!

I am enjoying this stage of pregnancy, as I start to look more pregnant with
each passing week! My belly is starting to harden more and more, and I
continue to rub all sorts of stretch mark cream all over my back, belly and boobs!
I am excited that the baby has decided to continue to reside in my belly, and love
feeling bear move around. It kinda feels like someone is tickling the inside
of my big ol' belly! I have been exceptional at working out this week, and want
to continue on this roll I have going! It is slightly weird though that I hardly
sweat these days, and how often I check my heart rate to make sure
I'm not pushing it too hard! Haha, that is something I am definitely NOT
used to at all! I still have a VERY healthy appetite (minus red meat). And my
sweet tooth has made a comeback :) But luckily it's not too out of control,
and I don't have any late night or midnight snack cravings, when I wake
up at 2 and 4 to go pee! I love the morning and nightly kisses Michael gives
my growing belly, and loves when he says "Goodnight Girls" :)
Melts my heart every night! He is the best!

1 comment:

  1. I love how excited you are at every stage, it reminds me of my first pregnancy with Emma. Cherish every moment of the first pregnancy because there's only one! I looked back with fondness on those days when I was pregnant with #2 and #3. You look absolutely beautiful and I LOVE following the bump watch! Love you tons babe!
    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete